Something In The Water.

The title of this blog was inspired by conversations that I've had with people from Memphis and even people from other parts of the world that would describe the sounds of southern punk and hardcore. When ever I listen to a band like Copout, or His Hero Is Gone, that conversation comes up.

This blog is dedicated to all bands from Little Rock and Memphis (although all other bands from the south maybe discussed). In my humble opinion Little Rock and Memphis hardcore/punk bands have rarely been talked about or seen. If you are in one of the bands and have stories or pictures to add let me know. A lot of the music that is posted is out of print, but if you ever find it buy it. I do not make any money off of this, this is to turn people on to stuff that has never really gotten much recognition. If you are in one of the bands and have a problem with your stuff being up here let me know and I will remove it




Monday, May 31, 2010

Car Crash-7 inch



I got this 7inch at Memphis Comics and Records. That store is no longer there sadly but I used to live near that store and would find all kinds of records like this. Anyway, I didn't know much about this band when I got this 7inch. When I moved to Memphis a few years later I found out the singer of this band was in a band called the Unemployed (that will be another post soon to come). Vocals kind of remind me of the Gits at times. This is a 7inch I still play to this day.

Car Crash 7 inch

No comments:

Post a Comment